Klein Tools Standard Safety Glasses, Clear Lens
Part Number: KLN 60159
Klein Tools Safety Glasses are high-quality protective eyewear that feature an anti-fog coating that won't wear off. Scratch resistant clear lenses with UV protection block 99.9% of harmful UV rays. Lightweight and flexible materials for long-term comfort with rubber nose piece and temples for face conforming fit and sure grip. Optional Hard Case (Cat. No. 60176) and Breakaway Lanyard (Cat. No. 60177) sold separately.
- Safety glasses have low profile narrow lens; wrap around design to blend seamlessly to your face
- Superior impact protection: impact tested to the latest ANSI Z87.1+, CSA Z94.3 and MIL-PRF-32432A Clause 22.214.171.124 (Class 1-ballistics fragmentation) standards
- Scratch resistant lens; specially treated for added durability to survive demanding jobsites
- Anti-fog feature from durable and effective coating that won't wear off and works even with dust masks
- UV Protection: Tested to ANSI Z87.1 U6 standard, which effectively blocks 99.9% harmful UV rays
- High-quality clear polycarbonate lens; tested for minimal distortion to ensure uncompromised vision
- Long term comfort; designed with lightweight and flexible materials to conform to your face
- Non-slip fit; rubber nose piece and temples tips for secure fit and grip
- Optional Breakaway Lanyard (Cat. No. 60177) and Hard Case (Cat. No. 60176) and available separately
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.