Klein Tools Free-Fall Snip Stainless Steel
Part Number: KLN 2100-8
These Scissors are free-fall snips that feature stainless steel blades for blade sharpness and durability. They cut 19 AWG and 23 AWG electrical communication wire, cable and cordage. The extended handle allows for more comfortable cutting and provides leverage during wire cutting. The free-fall design makes this snip easier to use.
- Free-fall snips with stainless steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness
- Blade is fully serrated for non-slip cutting action
- Extended handle provides comfort and cutting leverage for wire cutting applications with free-fall snip feature for ease of use
- Cuts electrical communication 19 AWG and 23 AWG wire
- Made in USA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.